1. The python[The manger/agent/producer] searches for some talent, or good looking people for it's prey.
2. After finding a mouse[the artist], the python slowly slithers its way to the mouse's mind, using compliments, mind games & filling the mouse's head with illusions of money & fame.
3. After the mouse agrees, the mouse goes on a tour, getting fame, money, women, etc. It doesn't know is that it's being cheated, Most of the money goes to the python, while the mouse goes bankrupt without it's knowledge.
4. After the mouse finds its bankrupt, & that the python won't help, it goes into either depression, or extreme anger.
5. Now there are two parts of this step. If the mouse is depressed, it will start taking drugs, until it have an over dose & expire. Or, if the mouse becomes angry, it will take a gun a bust something up. If the mouse kill someone, they they are executed. If it doesn't, it will most likely have life in prison.
These steps are the usual out comes of a python's hunt. Some mice outcome's are different, but this is the main thing. If you have a different opinion, oh well. This is my point of view.